Is it possible to scroll backward through cues in the Cue List view?

When rehearsing, I generally have the console in Cue List view and maximized.  If the director wants to jump back to a previous scene, I can try to scroll backward through the cue list so see what cue number to jump back to but nothing in the past is visible.  Sure, the cues are still there.  And you can jump to them - if you know the cue number.  But I can't scroll through them to at least see what number I want.  Am I doing something wrong?  You can scroll forward.  Why not backward?  Is there a trick to it?

CS40AV; yes, current firmware version.

Mark

Parents
  • Hello,

I reread your intervention, but I'm not sure I understood.
    When you edit the "cue list", and you press "edit cue", you go into "live" mode and you should be able to select any CUE with your finger, and it is sent to GO directly. can modify it and do "store", or exit and do a "live update"

Maybe I didn't understand?

• Yeah you didn’t understand.

that going into “edit cue list” mode is the workaround, but it would be nice to natively be able to scroll back to the top of the cue list while in the regular cue playback mode, rather than just see the previous two cues.

ie you have 100 cues, and you have cue 48 active on stage, you can see only cue 46 through 100 in the list. The console does not allow you to scroll back to cue 1, so if you want to find a specific cue to goto, you need to either enter edit mode to find it, or somehow have all the cues memorized to remember which one you need to goto.

• I still don't understand !

You may be thinking of a "blind" mode, which keeps the current cue while allowing another cue to be viewed. That actually doesn't exist.

For me, you have to go into "edit" mode to scroll through the list, which doesn't seem odd to me.

Reply Children
Related