ETC Colorsource 20 Effects. How to turn off?

I am just learning the ETC Colorsource 20 console for a school production. We added a lightning effect as a cue, but I don't know how to make the effect end automatically. Is there a way to program a "stop effect" into the cue itself? Any advice is welcome.

Parents
  • I had the same problem when I was first using the effect. what I found works best is putting the effects into a cue and if you want it to look the same when the effect is off then save the same cue twice and then edit one of the to have the parameter. when you change to the other cue and the parameters is still active then tap on it and press stop then it should work.

• I had the same problem when I was first using the effect. what I found works best is putting the effects into a cue and if you want it to look the same when the effect is off then save the same cue twice and then edit one of the to have the parameter. when you change to the other cue and the parameters is still active then tap on it and press stop then it should work.

Children
Related