• Sound to light fader

• 0 Comments
    Make the S2L intensity one of the options to assign to a fader above the display. If you have S2L running it’s quite difficult to control it when busking.
  • Per-Universe sACN Priorities

• 0 Comments
    The student theatre in my venue has some looks we can snapshot using our button stations controlled by a Paradigm system. However, I'd like the Paradigm to keep HTP control on the universe that has our house light control and the ColorSource to always...
  • Better indication of selection

• 0 Comments
    I am forever leaving the previous fixture selected when proceeding to the next one. The green border on the stage map is virtually useless when the fixture colour is also green, especially if the stage map is compressed to share with something else. ...
  • Use current value of a playback for a cue

• 0 Comments
    Use the current value of a playback (not necessarily a sequence) for the output of a cue, much like the SmartFade does. That would allow you to change the output for similar cues by just changing the playback.
  • OSC Access to Playbacks

• 0 Comments
    When activating a playback , you are limited to the playbacks on the current page. If the console is on playback page 2, and I ask to activate playback 3, it activates playback 43. (I am on the CS 40 AV). Not what I expected. To make matters worse, there...
  • Affect "record cue" to a physical button...

• 0 Comments
    Could be useful :o)