• Add a "Toggle" option to the button mode

• 0 Comments
    In playback mode, it is possible to write a scene to given fader. It would be extremely convenient to be able to enable a button mode that permits the button under the fader to initiate the playback (or playback sequence). Right now Flash, Solo, Solo...
  • Copy NPs from one channel to another

• 0 Comments
    I'd like a way to copy non-intensity parameters from one channel to another. Saving as chips seems to store discrete values, so that doesn't seem to be a solution. One solution might be to have an eyedropper tool that works with the layout view. In...
  • Effects busking

• 0 Comments
    Make the initial value for Depth zero, so you can bring in an effect live subtly.
  • Playback Memory - Blind record

• 0 Comments
    Hi, I haven't found a way to save a playback memory in blind mode... it could be really useful sometimes. Thank you
  • Sneak out selected channels

• 0 Comments
    ColorSource has Clear->Channels to sneak out all manually set channels (over the duration of the Clear Time setting), allowing playbacks/cues to resume control. I don't always want to clear all of the manual channels. Could something the lines of Clear...
  • Fixture Library request: Elation KL Profile FC KLP412

• 0 Comments
    Hello, I checked the latest fixture library and found other Elationa KL series fixtures, but not the KL Profile FC KLP412. Furthermore, I was not able to find a profile for another fixture with the same addresses using an online fixture finder. So we...
  • More obvious selection and display of inclusion

• 1 Comment
    Many mistakes I make are due to unintentional fixture selection. Can the selection outline on the stage map flash or scintillate like photoshop? It might also help when recording using ‘Include’ to use a red flashing outline to show which fixtures will...
  • Fader movement to progress sequence

• 0 Comments
    Have an option to playback a sequence through movement of its fader. Divide the fader travel by the number of steps and initiate each step when the increment of travel is passed.
  • ‘Move in dark’ for playbacks

• 0 Comments
    An option to use a playback bump button to initialise non-intensity parameters before raising its fader. A bit like the toy can do but using physical controls and applicable to all the playback faders
  • Patch range to Independent

• 0 Comments
    Have had several console installs and set-ups where we've needed to patch 12 or more channels to an independent for things like relay power from an IQ panel. It would be great if there were a quicker way to do that than having to individually patch each...