"0" level in LED colors causing issues

Can you please remind me of how to clear a cell in spreadsheet editing so I no longer have levels of "0" in my LED colors?  It's cancelling out color info in another preset on another fader and I want to mix them...  Or is it a setting on the master?

Thanks

Ethan

Parents
  • Hi there -

Go to the cell you want to delete and press DELETE. Repeat for other cells. You can also select multiple cells if they are touching (like red, green and blue)  by using the SELECT key and arrows, or the SHIFT key when working on a PC. Confirm that you want to delete the selection. You will need to then press UPDATE to store the changes in the preset in question. If you delete something by accident, press ESC and then CANCEL when asked if you want to keep your changes.

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi there -

Go to the cell you want to delete and press DELETE. Repeat for other cells. You can also select multiple cells if they are touching (like red, green and blue)  by using the SELECT key and arrows, or the SHIFT key when working on a PC. Confirm that you want to delete the selection. You will need to then press UPDATE to store the changes in the preset in question. If you delete something by accident, press ESC and then CANCEL when asked if you want to keep your changes.

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
Related