Can not seen any fixtures using Gadget RDM

Hi,
I'm trying to program the modes of a Desire D60XTI. I'm using the Gadget together with a dongle. In Patch I have the Device Discovery set to Enabled. And the fixture gets DMX signal.
Still there are no fixtures popping up in the RDM device list.
Someone who has an Idea?

Thanks Marnix Kuling

Parents
  • I have the same setup on my system. Gadget, Nomad Dongle. I see RDM and can get communication with my fixture. I have RDM discover enabled in Console Settings, I don't think I made any other changes to settings. Are you running latest software 7.1? Do you have any other RDM tools to test the device? How many D60XTI are in the chain and how long is the DMX line running to it? I do not believe the D60XTI are self terminating so it may be a problem with the data line and not the console.
  • I have the same setup on my system. Gadget, Nomad Dongle. I see RDM and can get communication with my fixture. I have RDM discover enabled in Console Settings, I don't think I made any other changes to settings. Are you running latest software 7.1? Do you have any other RDM tools to test the device? How many D60XTI are in the chain and how long is the DMX line running to it? I do not believe the D60XTI are self terminating so it may be a problem with the data line and not the console.
Children
Related