Parents
  • A Playlist links Sequences together on the Main Playback.

With Playlist activated, as you reach the end of one Sequence, the next Sequence in the Playlist is automatically loaded onto Main Playback.
  • Hi Richard,
    sorry i wanted to edit my post, now it gone...

I used the wrong terminology.

What I want to do is:

- Playlist 1 (Show)

-at Step/Sequence 7 goto Playlist 2 (Dance Act) Step/Sequence 1
    -at end auf Playlist 2 goto Playlist 1 (Show) Step/Sequence x

I want to program different Playlist for single acts, due to constant changes of acts every day, so I don´t change the "core"-show everyday.

Thank you for the fast answer of the last post.

CU
    Jens
  • Hi Jens -

please check the help system/user manual for "action macros". You can embed commands on sequence steps in your main sequence that will start a sequence on a master playback. You could probably make a macro that just presses go on that master playback and then at the end of the sequence on the master (seq 2 in your example) that triggers the restore step on the main playback, getting you out of the go loop, if you know what I mean. If not, let me know and I'll try to write a more coherent response when I'm no longer on a train.

Thanks!

Sarah

• Hi Jens -

please check the help system/user manual for "action macros". You can embed commands on sequence steps in your main sequence that will start a sequence on a master playback. You could probably make a macro that just presses go on that master playback and then at the end of the sequence on the master (seq 2 in your example) that triggers the restore step on the main playback, getting you out of the go loop, if you know what I mean. If not, let me know and I'll try to write a more coherent response when I'm no longer on a train.

Thanks!

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related