how do I import ion show file in cobalt ( or from other etc consoles)

How can I import show files made on an ion cosole into my Conge kid running Cobalt?

Parents
  • Cobalt is a native ASCII console, ASCII show file is the only open format in the lighting world, to change console, you have to use this format, this is the same to read an Express show file in Eos, you need an ASCII file.
    You will not have all of your native file because Eos does not write all of the informations in the ASCII Export but you will have your sequence, your cues, your times, your texts, your groups, all your intensities and your channels.
  • Cobalt is a native ASCII console, ASCII show file is the only open format in the lighting world, to change console, you have to use this format, this is the same to read an Express show file in Eos, you need an ASCII file.
    You will not have all of your native file because Eos does not write all of the informations in the ASCII Export but you will have your sequence, your cues, your times, your texts, your groups, all your intensities and your channels.
Children
No Data
Related