Cobalt and Kabuki

Hi all.

We recently bought a Gerriets Kabuki G2 30-3 system and from a day to another someone decide that is a job for the light operator to release some things on stage during the play. I saw that we've got this template and said that it isn't a problem to do that. But, like almost of the times, I spoke to soon. After we mount and plug in everything I went to the console, Congo Jr. Cobalt v7.1...., and try to fire the Kabuki Channel 1 and on the Gerriets consol the channel 2 was fired. I try to fire another one but nothing happens. Only Gerriets channel 2 is fired.

The Gerriets console Is DMX 1 and I'm using universe 2 on Congo. I try to change the DMX and even the universe on Congo but when I manage  to fire something is always channel 2 of the Gerriets console.

Can someone guess what is the problem????

Regards

Pedro Alves

Parents
  • the last time i worked with the gerriets kabuki (quite some time ago), i found that by DMX i can only "press" the Fire-button, but not choose the circuits. i had to manually choose which magnets i want to open (with the switches at the gerriets console) and then instead of pressing the fire-button locally i could do that remotely.
    if it's a cobalt issue, i can't help you, and i don't know if gerriets changed its product, but maybe this will help you.
  • the last time i worked with the gerriets kabuki (quite some time ago), i found that by DMX i can only "press" the Fire-button, but not choose the circuits. i had to manually choose which magnets i want to open (with the switches at the gerriets console) and then instead of pressing the fire-button locally i could do that remotely.
    if it's a cobalt issue, i can't help you, and i don't know if gerriets changed its product, but maybe this will help you.
Children
No Data
Related