Cues in sequences and masters copying

Hi,
using Congo Jr. with Cobalt software 7.2 I have couple a questions.

First question: I manage to make sequence 2 to be cues when I Insert new sequence 2 I chose to be cues, but default sequence 1 eludes me, it is preset by default and can it be changed?

Second question: when I make masters with channels only, can I copy for example masters 1 in masters 2 somehow?

I have tried everything and I cant figure it out.

Thank you for replies

Parents
  • Hi there -

Sequence #1 follows the default setting when you make a new show. If you want Sequence 1 to be Cues, set that option in the Let's Begin dialog when you make a new show. 

You cannot copy unrecorded things. If you set selected channels to a master directly using CHANNEL & Master Key or GROUP & Master Key, reselect those same channels and set the levels appropriately, then perform the CHANNEL & Master Key or GROUP & Master Key command again for the new master. If this grouping of channels is something you plan to use more often, it's better to first record them as a real Group (RECORD & GROUP) then assign that group to a master ( # GROUP & Master Key). Then you can reassign that same group to any number of masters easily.

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi there -

Sequence #1 follows the default setting when you make a new show. If you want Sequence 1 to be Cues, set that option in the Let's Begin dialog when you make a new show. 

You cannot copy unrecorded things. If you set selected channels to a master directly using CHANNEL & Master Key or GROUP & Master Key, reselect those same channels and set the levels appropriately, then perform the CHANNEL & Master Key or GROUP & Master Key command again for the new master. If this grouping of channels is something you plan to use more often, it's better to first record them as a real Group (RECORD & GROUP) then assign that group to a master ( # GROUP & Master Key). Then you can reassign that same group to any number of masters easily.

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
Related