Cues in sequences and masters copying

Hi,
using Congo Jr. with Cobalt software 7.2 I have couple a questions.

First question: I manage to make sequence 2 to be cues when I Insert new sequence 2 I chose to be cues, but default sequence 1 eludes me, it is preset by default and can it be changed?

Second question: when I make masters with channels only, can I copy for example masters 1 in masters 2 somehow?

I have tried everything and I cant figure it out.

Thank you for replies

Parents
  • Hi there -

Sequence #1 follows the default setting when you make a new show. If you want Sequence 1 to be Cues, set that option in the Let's Begin dialog when you make a new show. 

You cannot copy unrecorded things. If you set selected channels to a master directly using CHANNEL & Master Key or GROUP & Master Key, reselect those same channels and set the levels appropriately, then perform the CHANNEL & Master Key or GROUP & Master Key command again for the new master. If this grouping of channels is something you plan to use more often, it's better to first record them as a real Group (RECORD & GROUP) then assign that group to a master ( # GROUP & Master Key). Then you can reassign that same group to any number of masters easily.

Thanks -

Sarah

• You can use drag (with a mouse of a touch panel) in the Master View to move master content (including unrecorded groups) between masters. You cannot clone one master into another with this method, only move.
Reply Children
No Data
Related