Red screens - Cobalt for PC

Since a few weeks, I can't work with ETC Cobalt on PC, because of these red screens on almost all menus..! I have the same thing with v7.2.0, v7.3.0, v7.3.1 !

Does anybody have an idea ? I thought this was due to my NVIDIA drivers, but it's up-to-date..

Thanks !

NVIDIA Drivers : 376.19 (12/05/2016)

Cobalt : v7.3.1

Parents
  • Hello, Ive seen this on here before however, I was not able to use the driver they had suggested.

Im running Cobalt V7.3.1 on my Windows 10 64bit PC, when running Cobalt, all looks fine until I need to use menus.

The Live tab and all other menus/tables/lists seem to have all the elements in the menu as a block of red. (see picture)

According to the previous thread I found, it was due to a graphics card driver issue, However, the driver they suggested that worked, was a laptop driver, Im working on a desktop. Because of this I've going back to older versions of the nVidia Drivers yet have not been able to fix the problem.

I have a show coming up soon and really need the software for pre-programming

Has anyone had this before and know what driver version works? or does anyone have any solutions or any more knowledge about this? Is it something I should contact nVidia about?

Windows 10 Home

nVidia Geforce GTX 760 (Current Driver Version: 382.33)

Cobalt 7.3.1

• Hello, Ive seen this on here before however, I was not able to use the driver they had suggested.

Im running Cobalt V7.3.1 on my Windows 10 64bit PC, when running Cobalt, all looks fine until I need to use menus.

The Live tab and all other menus/tables/lists seem to have all the elements in the menu as a block of red. (see picture)

According to the previous thread I found, it was due to a graphics card driver issue, However, the driver they suggested that worked, was a laptop driver, Im working on a desktop. Because of this I've going back to older versions of the nVidia Drivers yet have not been able to fix the problem.

I have a show coming up soon and really need the software for pre-programming

Has anyone had this before and know what driver version works? or does anyone have any solutions or any more knowledge about this? Is it something I should contact nVidia about?

Windows 10 Home

nVidia Geforce GTX 760 (Current Driver Version: 382.33)

Cobalt 7.3.1

Children
No Data
Related