Cobalt ETC Nomad for mac and Touch OSC problems...

Hi everybody,

I've tried for a few days to control Cobalt on my mac with a smartphone, I don't find the solution here, but maybe someone can help me ?

I have a Macbook Pro (10.12.2), with Cobalt 7.3.1.9.0.40 and dongle ETC Nomad, TouchOSC Bridge.

The smartphone is a Sony Xperia Z2 and TouchOSC 1.9.8

I've tried with a router and with a shared connexion from my phone.

I want to notice that it works with Dlight, so for me, the both devices can communicate, and I think the problem could be my cobalt configuration ?

But I've tried plenty of possibilities without any success... Maybe in UDP Strings ? But I've tried: in : 8000 / out : 7000 with the ip adress of my smartphone and: in : 7000 / out : 8000 with the same ip adress.

Thanks for your help !

Léo

Parents
  • I don't generally use cobalt but you shouldn't need touchosc bridge unless you are using midi controls somewhere. You should be able to point your touchosc device to the ip address of your computer and the computer to the ip address of the device if you want feedback. The bridge software is used to connect software that doesn't do osc directly.
  • I don't generally use cobalt but you shouldn't need touchosc bridge unless you are using midi controls somewhere. You should be able to point your touchosc device to the ip address of your computer and the computer to the ip address of the device if you want feedback. The bridge software is used to connect software that doesn't do osc directly.
Children
Related