Can not seen any fixtures using the Gadget RDM ?.

Hello,

I'm trying to program the modes of a Desire D60XTI. I'm using the Gadget together with a dongle. In Patch I have the Device Discovery set to Enabled. And the fixture gets DMX signal.
Still there are no fixtures popping up in the RDM device list.
Someone who has an Idea?

thanks

alexsunny

Parents
  • Hi,

is this a Gadget or Gadget II ? Could you confirm it is being displayed with a Firmware version in "About Cobalt" like in this picture ("IO Firmware version") : 

If so, what firmware version is displayed ?

Are any DMX processing devices like booster / splitters or any non D60XT-fixtures between the Gadget and the D60XT ? Often a splitter or other third-party product that cannot forward RDM can be a problem.

From your description it sounds like you are working ETCnomad / Eos software actually..just confirming you have put this into the Cobalt forum intentionally ?

Kind regards,

Matthias

• Hi,

is this a Gadget or Gadget II ? Could you confirm it is being displayed with a Firmware version in "About Cobalt" like in this picture ("IO Firmware version") : 

If so, what firmware version is displayed ?

Are any DMX processing devices like booster / splitters or any non D60XT-fixtures between the Gadget and the D60XT ? Often a splitter or other third-party product that cannot forward RDM can be a problem.

From your description it sounds like you are working ETCnomad / Eos software actually..just confirming you have put this into the Cobalt forum intentionally ?

Kind regards,

Matthias

Children
No Data
Related