Cue links and loops

Hiya all,

I have just purchased two new Congo Jr's and I am very happy with them!

I have not yet been on the training course as our performance venue is not built yet and I have not employed any technical staff as yet to make going on a training course viable.

However I am trying to put together a small simple Christmas lighting instillation using one of the Congo's. I have been trying to teach myself the basics (I am an old strand 500 series programmer) and I have come up against a small issue. I have built a series of presets (cues as I would call them on the strand) which all follow on from each other and I now need to link the whole lot together. How is this done? Please go easy as I am still learning!

Thanks very much for any help,

Rob

Parents
  • Hi Rob -

I'm about to rush out the door - but here's some help in setting up your autofollows - take a look at WFA timing (you may need to search for WAF timing in the help system/manual). This stands for WAIT FOLLOWON ALERT and offers three different options for you. It's WAIT and FOLLOWON that you are interested in here... 

Hope this helps -

Sarah 

• Hi Rob -

I'm about to rush out the door - but here's some help in setting up your autofollows - take a look at WFA timing (you may need to search for WAF timing in the help system/manual). This stands for WAIT FOLLOWON ALERT and offers three different options for you. It's WAIT and FOLLOWON that you are interested in here... 

Hope this helps -

Sarah 

Children
No Data
Related