How do devices change positions with closed dimers - Congo Junior

Hello! I'm trying to learn the way Congo Junior works and I've come to some obstacles. The manual is not very helpful at times either. My question is - how do devices proceed successively from one position to another with closed dimers? 

Parents
  • I'm not sure what you mean by this. Could you give an example?

In general:

Devices move when told to move, and stay there until told a new position. (Known as "LTP").

If you mean "When playing a Sequence, pre-position (Mark) while still off, ready for the next Preset", this is the option:

Sequence attribute playback mode: AutoMark, which is the default for a new play.

Record your Sequence using the AutoMark and it will Just work - in Live you'll see a blue background to attributes when they are Marking for the next Preset in the Sequence.
    (The time they use is the time for the 'destination' Preset they are marking for, if too slow you can speed this up.)

Does that help, or did you mean something else?

[edited by: Richard at 5:10 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Sep 5 2012]
  • I'm not sure what you mean by this. Could you give an example?

In general:

Devices move when told to move, and stay there until told a new position. (Known as "LTP").

If you mean "When playing a Sequence, pre-position (Mark) while still off, ready for the next Preset", this is the option:

Sequence attribute playback mode: AutoMark, which is the default for a new play.

Record your Sequence using the AutoMark and it will Just work - in Live you'll see a blue background to attributes when they are Marking for the next Preset in the Sequence.
    (The time they use is the time for the 'destination' Preset they are marking for, if too slow you can speed this up.)

Does that help, or did you mean something else?

[edited by: Richard at 5:10 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Sep 5 2012]
Children
No Data
Related