TEMPLATE FOR CONGO JUNIOR

CAN YOU SEND ME IF ITS POSSIBLE, THE TEMPLATE FOR THE MAC AURA LED OF MARTIN

MY CONGO JUNIOR VERSION  IS 6.1.1.9.0.57 LIBRAIRIE 4.6.2

I MUST RECEIVE A COMPANY WITH THIS MACHINE

THANK YOU TO ANSWER QUICKLY WITH MAIL IF YOU CAN GIVE ME TO PUT IT ON THE COMPUTER WITH MY USB KEY

Parents
  • Hello,

Here are templates for Mac Aura. You can use the import wizard to import it to your show.

If you are using the Auras in standard mode, use template "Mac Aura Std"

If you are using the Auras in Extended mode, there are two ways to patch the fixture with these templates:

1. Patch with the template "Mac Aura Ext.". It contains all parameters in one device.

2. Patch "Mac Aura Ext. Head" and then patch "Mac Aura Ext. Aura". The head part contains Pan/Tilt and colormix for the beam, etc. The Aura part contains the aura effects and aura LEDs that light up the lens.

Hope this helps,
    Oskar

template mac aura.asc
  • Hello

I' m using congojr 6,3

and mac aura

i can' t find the intensity2 for the aura led  (adress 21)

Where is this fontion

thanks

sorry for the english i m french

ludo

• As this parameter is in the "Intensity" class of functions, it won't turn up on the encoders by default. (It's not Focus/Color or Beam)

You'll need to assign it to a User encoder bank (U1 - U3)
    - Found under the {Devices} and {Effects} softkeys.

To set those up, either look in the Browser or hold [Modify] & press the {U1 - U3} softkey.

I'd recommend putting Intensity2, Red2, Green2 and Blue2 all on the same page of User Encoders.

When programming you can change the encoders to your User Encoder pages either by pressing the U1-U3 softkey, or hold down [C/Alt] and press [Focus/Color/Beam] for U1-U3.

Alternatively you can open the Parameters list and tell Congo to classify it differently, eg as a Color type parameter.

• thank you

finally i choose to change in the parameters list

and chose intensity parameter

it s the best to use the mac aura

the dimmer use for the both leds

bye

ludo

Reply Children
No Data
Related