Mac 250 Krypton

I have 10 Mac 250 unites that i trying to use whit the congo kid , i have them patched as device ,and press ATRIB to   does NOT give all the M lights options , like gobo rotation and some other options . what i'm doing wrong or what do i have to do to get 100% control of The M lights .. 

hope hear from u guys .. thks 

Parents
  • I strongly recommend that you download the Congo Teabreak Tutorials and do tutorials 8 through 13 - patching LEDs and scrollers, palettes then moving lights.

The tutorials introduce all the above, one step at a time.

the download includes the base files -  if you open the TBT 08 asc play file, it's got everything done until the start of tutorial 8, so you don't have to do all the previous ones - although I would recommend starting from the beginning even if you do already know some things, as the tutorials show you a few different ways of working that you might not already know.

• I strongly recommend that you download the Congo Teabreak Tutorials and do tutorials 8 through 13 - patching LEDs and scrollers, palettes then moving lights.

The tutorials introduce all the above, one step at a time.

the download includes the base files -  if you open the TBT 08 asc play file, it's got everything done until the start of tutorial 8, so you don't have to do all the previous ones - although I would recommend starting from the beginning even if you do already know some things, as the tutorials show you a few different ways of working that you might not already know.

Children
No Data
Related