master Pages Congo Kid

Can any one help understand how the master pages work .

Yes About the recording strait to the Master and create a new 801 Preset or adding a exiting ## Preset to the Master i have understood that ;)

What i haven't got yet is . i have 10 pages with 40 masters. 1-20 i record my preset . 21-40 i also record my preset BUT when i change to the 2 page the preset that i had recorded on page 1 (21-40) are also on Page 2 ., on the bottom/Top layer . ( i have realized whatever i record on (21-40) stay on all the pages and from (1-20) to record a new Preset .

I found i way to record the Preset on (21-40) without have them showing on the Next page ( setup/master and unselected the option ( auto update master page ) But wont save My show .

So my Question is How to record a Preset on page 1 on using (1-20) than be able to record different Presets on Page 2 (1-20) and so On ......

or how Read the page Blocks in the right way . ?

• Please note that each master page contains data for 20 masters. You can load a master page to any block of physical masters (1-20, 21-40, etc).

When you load content to masters 21-40, this will be recorded as 1-20 in the master page that is assigned to masters 21-40.

This allows you to play back any master page on any physical set of 20 masters.

• By default:

• The bottom bank of Masters are showing Page 1
    • The top bank are showing Page 2
    • The final two 'virtual fader' banks have Pages 3 and 4.

Therefore, when you put something onto the top bank of Masters, you have put it onto Page 2.

If you then change the bottom bank to Page 2, the Page 2 content will be there.

For example, you might want to swap the content between the top and bottom banks of Masters:

1. Change the top bank to Page 1
    2. Change the bottom bank to Page 2

Done!

Another example is if you're doing a music show, it's very useful to have Page 1 contain "common" stuff that you always want on your Masters, then Page 2,3,4,5 etc contain things for each song.
    Then you simply change page on the top bank of Masters at the start each song, and you have both your "common" stuff and the song-specific stuff - without having to copy anything around.

To make this easier to see, try opening the Masters Dock, or the Console Mimic Dock on the "Master LCDs" section.
    Then you'll be able to easily see the "Page Number" for each section of 20 Masters.

Related