master Pages Congo Kid

Can any one help understand how the master pages work .

Yes About the recording strait to the Master and create a new 801 Preset or adding a exiting ## Preset to the Master i have understood that ;)

What i haven't got yet is . i have 10 pages with 40 masters. 1-20 i record my preset . 21-40 i also record my preset BUT when i change to the 2 page the preset that i had recorded on page 1 (21-40) are also on Page 2 ., on the bottom/Top layer . ( i have realized whatever i record on (21-40) stay on all the pages and from (1-20) to record a new Preset .

I found i way to record the Preset on (21-40) without have them showing on the Next page ( setup/master and unselected the option ( auto update master page ) But wont save My show .

So my Question is How to record a Preset on page 1 on using (1-20) than be able to record different Presets on Page 2 (1-20) and so On ......

or how Read the page Blocks in the right way . ?

Parents
  • Please note that each master page contains data for 20 masters. You can load a master page to any block of physical masters (1-20, 21-40, etc).

When you load content to masters 21-40, this will be recorded as 1-20 in the master page that is assigned to masters 21-40.

This allows you to play back any master page on any physical set of 20 masters.

• Please note that each master page contains data for 20 masters. You can load a master page to any block of physical masters (1-20, 21-40, etc).

When you load content to masters 21-40, this will be recorded as 1-20 in the master page that is assigned to masters 21-40.

This allows you to play back any master page on any physical set of 20 masters.

Children
No Data
Related