Moving light control panel on screen

Apologies for the daft questions - still haven't finished reading the manual and going on a training course next week!  In the meantime, I've noticed on all the promotional pictures of the Congo Jr. there is a window on the screen called something like "moving light control", with the RGB colour picker. However, I can't find it anywhere on my console or in the menus! Can somebody point me to the right place?!

Also, how do you get the screens to split windows top and bottom?

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi,

The Moving Light Dock can be assigned to the to or bottom of a screen from the Dock setup opened with SETUP & BROWSER. On a computer keyboard that is F11 & F10. The just select Moving light dock from one of the dropdown lists.

A dock can be shown/hidden by double clikcing on it with a mouse. On the Congo you can select a dock by holding down Browser and using the arrows (down arrow for dock in the bottom of the screen and so on). Check Dock Areas in the manual for more info.

To split tabs horisontally or vertically, hold TAB and press down arrow to split. It will first split it vertically and pressing a second time will split it horisontally.

Hope it helps,
    Oskar 

-----
    Edit: looks like Sarah was faster than me...

[edited by: okrogell at 6:03 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jan 25 2007]
  • Hi,

The Moving Light Dock can be assigned to the to or bottom of a screen from the Dock setup opened with SETUP & BROWSER. On a computer keyboard that is F11 & F10. The just select Moving light dock from one of the dropdown lists.

A dock can be shown/hidden by double clikcing on it with a mouse. On the Congo you can select a dock by holding down Browser and using the arrows (down arrow for dock in the bottom of the screen and so on). Check Dock Areas in the manual for more info.

To split tabs horisontally or vertically, hold TAB and press down arrow to split. It will first split it vertically and pressing a second time will split it horisontally.

Hope it helps,
    Oskar 

-----
    Edit: looks like Sarah was faster than me...

[edited by: okrogell at 6:03 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jan 25 2007]
Children
Related