GOTO List view

Hi all -

We're wondering if anyone is using the Congo GOTO List tab. Could anyone with an opinion on this topic chime in?

Thanks!

Sarah

Parents
  • And suddenly, just like that, I found myself using the GOTO List tab quite a lot this week. Guest LD, adjusting an old show into a new configuration. To keep to the stage manager's cue numbers, I label the Presets (or steps, if re-used) LQ 4, LQ 7.5, etc. Because we did re-use a few Presets, I chose Step for the GoTo option. This is where having both sets of text would have been extremely useful; we jumped around in sequence quite a lot in order to build new Presets off of existing ones.

Anne 

• And suddenly, just like that, I found myself using the GOTO List tab quite a lot this week. Guest LD, adjusting an old show into a new configuration. To keep to the stage manager's cue numbers, I label the Presets (or steps, if re-used) LQ 4, LQ 7.5, etc. Because we did re-use a few Presets, I chose Step for the GoTo option. This is where having both sets of text would have been extremely useful; we jumped around in sequence quite a lot in order to build new Presets off of existing ones.

Anne 

Children
Related