Size and rate into master fader

Hi,

When i need to assign a dynamic effect to a master and control it rate and size on the master fader, the only way i get to do that was record that dynamic effect into a preset and record that preset in master fader. Now i just need to do the same thing with a chase sequence, and it doesn't work. Can you help me, please!

Parents
  • Hi teatromontemor.

Are you working with the old dynamics effects or with the Effects?? With Effects Dynamics you can press Rate and #Master and you've got Rate on that Master. The same thing to Size and also Rate/Tap to Effects Chase. 

You can load a Chase Sequence to Master but I think that you only control the intensity of the channels on that chase with the fader. The speed is with times on that sequence.

Hope that helps something.

Pedro Alves

• Hi teatromontemor.

Are you working with the old dynamics effects or with the Effects?? With Effects Dynamics you can press Rate and #Master and you've got Rate on that Master. The same thing to Size and also Rate/Tap to Effects Chase. 

You can load a Chase Sequence to Master but I think that you only control the intensity of the channels on that chase with the fader. The speed is with times on that sequence.

Hope that helps something.

Pedro Alves

Children
No Data
Related