WYSIWYG

HI

could someone tell me how I connect a Congo console to my pc with WYSIWYG??? 

i'm using an ethernet cable to connect both but neither one recognize the other.

Parents
  • Hi Pedro -

Look at Bullen's response above for instructions using the WYG driver and IPX protocol. If you don't want to use IPX, you can connect to WYG using Art-Net or ETCNet 2. In that case, both the console and computer must be in a similar range of IP addresses on the network in order for them to see each other and be able to communicate.

If you are using only an Ethernet cable (and not a hub or switch in between the console and computer) you need to make sure it is a crossover cable.

I hope this helps - 

Thanks-

Sarah

[edited by: sclausen at 6:20 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Jun 09 2008] Added note about crossover cables
  • Hi Pedro -

Look at Bullen's response above for instructions using the WYG driver and IPX protocol. If you don't want to use IPX, you can connect to WYG using Art-Net or ETCNet 2. In that case, both the console and computer must be in a similar range of IP addresses on the network in order for them to see each other and be able to communicate.

If you are using only an Ethernet cable (and not a hub or switch in between the console and computer) you need to make sure it is a crossover cable.

I hope this helps - 

Thanks-

Sarah

[edited by: sclausen at 6:20 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Jun 09 2008] Added note about crossover cables
Children
No Data
Related