a red white effect is running on a master ok

why when i stop effect master at 0 the effect stop but not realease

like MA master at full effect running

master at 0 effect realease

another question is there a way to put all or some master at 0 with on touch

thanks

Parents
  • Hi - 

If I understand your request correctly, you want the red or white color to go back to what it was before you ran the effect, correct? At this time you will need to perform a restore of some kind to get that color back. Depending on how you got the previous color on stage in the first place, this could be pressing the REFRESH key on the main playback, replaying the preset with GOTO or using a delay in the next step to ensure that the new/background color is executed after the effect is out. We are working on a feature to make this easier in a future release.

The way to get all masters to 0% quickly is to use the C/ALT & MASTER key shortcut. You can also select masters by clicking/taping them in the Masters tab or Masters Dock (or select them using the following syntax: # MASTER # + (or THRU or -)) then roll down the level wheel or type in a level manually. This syntax will only work when focused on the Masters tab or dock.

Thanks much -

Sarah

• Hi - 

If I understand your request correctly, you want the red or white color to go back to what it was before you ran the effect, correct? At this time you will need to perform a restore of some kind to get that color back. Depending on how you got the previous color on stage in the first place, this could be pressing the REFRESH key on the main playback, replaying the preset with GOTO or using a delay in the next step to ensure that the new/background color is executed after the effect is out. We are working on a feature to make this easier in a future release.

The way to get all masters to 0% quickly is to use the C/ALT & MASTER key shortcut. You can also select masters by clicking/taping them in the Masters tab or Masters Dock (or select them using the following syntax: # MASTER # + (or THRU or -)) then roll down the level wheel or type in a level manually. This syntax will only work when focused on the Masters tab or dock.

Thanks much -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related