Scroller Chase

We Just got some Source Four Revolutions and I am trying to make a dynamic effect that will make the scroller chase from one end of the string to the other.

I'm stuck.

Any tips / ideas??

Parents
  • You mean just run them continuasly?

you can do that by doing a follow cue or there are ways to do it in the blind...

I like the follow cues.

You can just set different levals for the scrollers and then in select follow its a soft key on some boards. Then you can either tell the last one to "link" to the first follow cue or going through once can just be it for that.

Some scrollers if you check the manual have "continuous" scrolls and it just keeps going back and forth, And you adjust the speed through the address.

• You mean just run them continuasly?

you can do that by doing a follow cue or there are ways to do it in the blind...

I like the follow cues.

You can just set different levals for the scrollers and then in select follow its a soft key on some boards. Then you can either tell the last one to "link" to the first follow cue or going through once can just be it for that.

Some scrollers if you check the manual have "continuous" scrolls and it just keeps going back and forth, And you adjust the speed through the address.

Children
No Data
Related