Chase

Ok am i being really thick here, Ive made my chase in a new seq. I've had to make this up myself without using the wizard function because of the way I wanted this look. Right I have the chase on seq 10 presset 801  to 810 (as its a 10 point chase) and im running my show on seq 1 preset 1 onwards.

At the moent Im having to trigger the chase off a Master sub because I carnt really see a way of building my scene then sticking my 10 part chase over this. Its been a long week and Im really starting to lose my rag now.

Please somebody help before my beloveded Congo goes flying out of the window in frustration :P

Thanking you Carlos

Parents
  • cknapper said:

Ok am i being really thick here, Ive made my chase in a new seq. I've had to make this up myself without using the wizard function because of the way I wanted this look. Right I have the chase on seq 10 presset 801  to 810 (as its a 10 point chase) and im running my show on seq 1 preset 1 onwards.

At the moent Im having to trigger the chase off a Master sub because I carnt really see a way of building my scene then sticking my 10 part chase over this. Its been a long week and Im really starting to lose my rag now.

Please somebody help before my beloveded Congo goes flying out of the window in frustration :P

Thanking you Carlos

Hi,

If you are familiar with Effect playbacks and Content effects, you could use your presets as content and run the case effect this way instead. This will give you much more control over your effect!

[edited by: Er1cH at 5:27 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Feb 2 2010]
  • cknapper said:

Thanking you Carlos

Hi,

If you are familiar with Effect playbacks and Content effects, you could use your presets as content and run the case effect this way instead. This will give you much more control over your effect!

[edited by: Er1cH at 5:27 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Feb 2 2010]
Children
No Data
Related