Template vaule to 255

I'm sure I can change the value of DMX from 100 to 255.

Was I dreaming this or is it true, Can't see anything in the manual or in search on the forum.

I ask this as I want to change a scroller template to 255 to move the frames that little bit more as its the new Apollo MXR which has 2 scrolls for colour mixing.

Carl

[edited by: cknapper at 5:43 AM (GMT -6) on Sun, Aug 24 2008]
Parents
  • Jep,

As Richard mentioned, these aren't really your standard scrollers. They act a little differently and are programmed a little differently then normal scrollers. So I think the scroller roll functionality wouldn't fully fit these devices anyway.
    You could just make a bunch of ranges for the different colors on each roll and then if you have a lookup table for common colors, use the range numbers to easily access those frames on both of the rolls.
    One thing that you don't get with ranges, that you have with scroller rolls, is the automatic slowing down off the roll movement when changing frames. But at the moment you could only get this for one of the rolls anyway..

Maybe there could be some other more clever way to control such devices...

Oskar

• Thanks, at the moment Im using mine own template Ive made with the vaule's that were in the manual. These are very close to a CMY mover.

It works great but the scroll is a little jittery when moving from colour to colour.

1 = front scroll

2 = back scroll

3 = fan

Guest its me being use to a CMY colour mix on movers,

Thanks for the input guys.

Carl 

• Thanks, at the moment I'm using mine own template Ive made with the value's that were in the manual. These are very close to a CMY mover.

It works great but the scroll is a little jittery when moving from colour to colour.

1 = front scroll

2 = back scroll

3 = fan

Carl 

• Thanks, at the moment I'm using mine own template Ive made with the value's that were in the manual. These are very close to a CMY mover.

1 = front scroll

2 = back scroll

3 = fan

Carl 

Children
No Data
Related