ASCII and the Congo

Hi all,

I am wondering if someone can help me out with an ASCII transfer question.  I am very familiar with ASCII transfer of cues and other data on many consoles.  I work for a dance company and we keep most of our road cues in ASCII because of the ease of cutting and pasting a show together.  The last two times that I have tried to import a ASCII cue file into a Congo (once a Congo and once a Jr.) I have lost the end of the cue list.  The first time it dropped about 15 cues (on the Jr), and this last time we lost 2.  Are there space limitations (seems unlikely)?  Being that we were on the road and I didnt have a lot of experimentation time we just typed in the cues and moved on with life, but I wondered what the real answer was.. or if anyone else had encountered such a thing.

One other question.. when I import I lose all of my zero count cue times. Is it because there is nothing listed as a time in the ASCII file and the Congo doesnt translate it to a zero?  Im sure that there is a good reason, Im just not sure what it is.

Thanks for the help.

c

Parents Reply Children
Related