Recording all attributes in a cue

I program an annual panto which for the last 3 years has been on Congo, but I don't understand the tracking on this desk. What I want to be able to do is for when I press RECORD CUE, that cue stores all the information and attributes (i.e. it does not retrieve previous information when the cue gets played back).

I have found that, even after creating a look with a load of moving lights, they always revert back to the position they were in the previous cue. I just want to be able to record them in a new position and different colour and tell the desk to remember all that information rather than drag it from a previous cue. I hope this makes sense.

Look forward to your comments,

Jonathan

Parents
  • Hi Jonathan,

The easiest way to set what is recorded is in the advanced record window. When you hit [Record] press [Tab] to get to the advanced Record window. Go to Record attributes option where it, by default, says 'Changed'. Press [Modify] till it is set to [Active]. As Richard pointed out before, this will now record all attributes for all channels >0%. If you want to use Attribute Tracking you can still do that (new in V5)

I hope that helps...

Florian

• Hi Jonathan,

The easiest way to set what is recorded is in the advanced record window. When you hit [Record] press [Tab] to get to the advanced Record window. Go to Record attributes option where it, by default, says 'Changed'. Press [Modify] till it is set to [Active]. As Richard pointed out before, this will now record all attributes for all channels >0%. If you want to use Attribute Tracking you can still do that (new in V5)

I hope that helps...

Florian

Children
No Data
Related