Screen Layouts not recalled properly...

Hello again,

and today's first minor niggle is:

If I save a Screen layout to a Direct Select, it does not always come back as I had saved it !

For example saved a horizontally split screen with one 'Live' tab showing 'non-zero channels' in the top half of the screen and two tabs (a 'Live' showing 'Selected' channels' and an 'A' tab showing 'non-zero') in the bottom half .

When I recalled it, I ended up with the two live tabs in the top half of the screen, which is pretty annoying and sort of defaeats the purpose of saving a screen layout in the first place !

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Richard

Parents
  • Hi Richard -

What software version are you running? If it's v4.2.1, I would suggest updating to the newly released v4.3.0. It may or may not affect this particular case, however now that we know about it, we can try to sort out why the screen layout is not being recalled properly.

Thanks!

Sarah

• Hi Richard -

What software version are you running? If it's v4.2.1, I would suggest updating to the newly released v4.3.0. It may or may not affect this particular case, however now that we know about it, we can try to sort out why the screen layout is not being recalled properly.

Thanks!

Sarah

Children
Related