Screen Layouts not recalled properly...

Hello again,

and today's first minor niggle is:

If I save a Screen layout to a Direct Select, it does not always come back as I had saved it !

For example saved a horizontally split screen with one 'Live' tab showing 'non-zero channels' in the top half of the screen and two tabs (a 'Live' showing 'Selected' channels' and an 'A' tab showing 'non-zero') in the bottom half .

When I recalled it, I ended up with the two live tabs in the top half of the screen, which is pretty annoying and sort of defaeats the purpose of saving a screen layout in the first place !

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Richard

Parents
  • Richard,

We have now looked closer at your original problem again but we cannot reproduce it here. In general, we recommend you to upgrade to 4.3.0 since it contains some fixes and now includes the zoom factors in the layouts as well.

• Thanks Guys,

I'll lobby to see if I'm allowed to upgrade to 4.3 -would seem pointless not to as it would mean checking everything again at a later date or reporting bugs that have already been fixed !

If I do this surrupticiously, is there a way to return the desk to 4.2.1 before anyone notices ?

Thanks for your help

Richard

• Hi again,

Ok, have updated our consoles to 4.3, very nice, but we're still seeing this problem with stored screen layouts.

If a screen layout is stored on a Direct Select key with one tab in the top half of the screen and two tabs in the lower half, when it is recalled it defaults to having two tabs in the upper half of the screen and a single tab in the bottom. I'm finding this problem when working with two 'Live' tabs tiled vertically with an 'A' tab also in the lower half of the screen.

Furthermore, I've noticed in v.4.3 that if I 'Lock' my 'A' tab before saving, when I recall the screen settings, not only is the tab in the wrong place, the tab is no longer locked.

Is there a way I can attach a jpeg to show you what I'm getting if you're unable to replicate the issue ?

Thanks again

Richard

• Hi again,

Ok, have updated our consoles to 4.3, very nice, but we're still seeing this problem with stored screen layouts.

If a screen layout is stored on a Direct Select key with one tab in the top half of the screen and two tabs in the lower half, when it is recalled it defaults to having two tabs in the upper half of the screen and a single tab in the bottom. I'm finding this problem when working with two 'Live' tabs tiled vertically with an 'A' tab also in the lower half of the screen.

Furthermore, I've noticed in v.4.3 that if I 'Lock' my 'A' tab before saving, when I recall the screen settings, not only is the tab in the wrong place, the tab is no longer locked.

Is there a way I can attach a jpeg to show you what I'm getting if you're unable to replicate the issue ?

Thanks again

Richard

Children
Related