auto move scrollers

HI,

I just programmed a large series of pre-sets. When I first began writing the other day, it seemed like the automove feature was doing its thing and everything was working great. (All cues are currently set to GoinB). I was looking back through my cues after programming last night and I have lots of live moves!! Is there a box somewhere that I need to uncheck to enable the automove? How can I troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Tonya

Parents
  • Hi Tonya -

Congo has a scroller feature called "automove" that adds some movement to frames of your scroller rolls so that the color doesn't burno out so quickly. I'm guessing that you are really asking about "GoInB" which is like a "move in dark" feature for presetting your scrollers before they fade up.

GoInB works by executing attribute moves when the sequence step moves into the B fader (the pending fader). If the channels in question are active (intensity above 0%) in the A fader at the time, you will see that move happen live and the stage will be in the wrong color for the look in A.

You can switch back to the GoOnGo state for any sequence step in the Sequence List (shortcut MODIFY & PLAYBACK for the list on the Main Playback, or for any sequence from the Sequences List by pressing SEQ, then selecting the sequence number you want to edit, then press MODIFY).

If you have a step that mixes live moves and dark moves, you can set the GoInB or GoOnGo state by channel within the Preset Attributes editor (# MODIFY & PRESET to open the preset list at the appropriate preset number, then press ATTRIB to open the attributes editor for that preset). The second column from the left is the GoOnGo column, simply select the cells that correspond to the channels you want to change, then press MODIFY until the appropriate setting is displayed.

Does this help?

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi Tonya -

Congo has a scroller feature called "automove" that adds some movement to frames of your scroller rolls so that the color doesn't burno out so quickly. I'm guessing that you are really asking about "GoInB" which is like a "move in dark" feature for presetting your scrollers before they fade up.

GoInB works by executing attribute moves when the sequence step moves into the B fader (the pending fader). If the channels in question are active (intensity above 0%) in the A fader at the time, you will see that move happen live and the stage will be in the wrong color for the look in A.

You can switch back to the GoOnGo state for any sequence step in the Sequence List (shortcut MODIFY & PLAYBACK for the list on the Main Playback, or for any sequence from the Sequences List by pressing SEQ, then selecting the sequence number you want to edit, then press MODIFY).

If you have a step that mixes live moves and dark moves, you can set the GoInB or GoOnGo state by channel within the Preset Attributes editor (# MODIFY & PRESET to open the preset list at the appropriate preset number, then press ATTRIB to open the attributes editor for that preset). The second column from the left is the GoOnGo column, simply select the cells that correspond to the channels you want to change, then press MODIFY until the appropriate setting is displayed.

Does this help?

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related