new effects in channel-layouts

I noticed, that it's not possible to integrat the new effects (level) in a channel-layout. It offers me only the old dynamics...

Perhaps an idea?

It would offer an other way to select an effect-playback...!?

[edited by: Daniel Tschanz at 10:32 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Oct 21 2008]
Parents
  • But you can already do this!!!  In the channel layout, just type # Effect Insert.  This will give you your effects in the standard channel format.  I like to do this because then you don't have to use up any dock spaces for the effects dock.  The only issue I've encountered is it doesn't display Effect 1 correctly, for me it displays 1025 (I assume this is because I have 1024 channels set up and the next free channel is 1025???)  After that, however, all the Effects are displayed and you can put them wherever you want them.

• But you can already do this!!!  In the channel layout, just type # Effect Insert.  This will give you your effects in the standard channel format.  I like to do this because then you don't have to use up any dock spaces for the effects dock.  The only issue I've encountered is it doesn't display Effect 1 correctly, for me it displays 1025 (I assume this is because I have 1024 channels set up and the next free channel is 1025???)  After that, however, all the Effects are displayed and you can put them wherever you want them.

Children
Related