Radio Focus Remote on Congo 5.1

Hi!

I upgrade our consoles to Congo 5.1 and our RFR is not working with this software. I found in the "System settings" the folder RFR and "Firmware Update". I downloaded the new FirmWare 2.0 from ETC and start upgrade all our RFR and the upgrade works fine, no error, except that I need to upgrade on a Congo demo... no problems...

When I try the new updated RFR in the system our remote "search Base Station" and nothing more happens...

Is there anyone who coluld explain all the steps we need to do, to setup our remotes in 5.1both "normally" whith the basestation connencted on USB or Ethernet?

Best regards

Tommy

Parents Reply
  • It should be noted that the IP addresses above are for the first computer/RFR base station/Congo Console placed onto the network.

For additional items, increment the last number - eg a second RFR basestation would be 10.101.124.102, the third would be 10.101.124.103

Congo Jr consoles should be 10.101.81.101 and up.

The Gateway address should usually be the same as the IP address on a non-routed network - this makes the network stack start up faster, and prevents the device asking somebody else to connect it somewhere and loading their network stack with useless requests.

I would recommend keeping to these 'standard' ranges, because it makes it much easier to add additional equipment, and it makes life much easier when troubleshooting as you know roughly what the IP address of various pieces of equipment are going to be.

Children
No Data
Related