RFR restarts after connecting to Congo

We have two RFR connected to network and one works fine.

The second one, reboot itself after the RFR connected to consoles (text inside the display). Sometimes the display goes black with the battery indicator lighting up. But nothing more happens.

Hardware or software problem? Is there any hard reset on RFR or is ther any place to download or clear the 2.0 software in the remote so I can try to upgrade the software again?

Best regards

Tommy

[edited by: MacTommy at 4:47 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Feb 16 2009]
Parents
  • How are the two RFRs configured (freq, group)?

How many base stations do you have?

What are the settings for each base (freq, group, IP)?

You can test the battery in the handset by starting it up while holding down [.] and choosin "Direct USB" (top item)?

• It should then show "Connecting to USB................" (new dot every second or so) for a minute or two, although it won't connect.

[edited by: Richard at 4:25 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Feb 17 2009]
  • Two remotes...
    RFR1: Freq 1, NetworkID 1
    RFR2: Freq 1, NetworkID 1

Two basestations...
    BS1: IP 10.101.124.101, Freq 1, NetworkID 1, Master
    BS2: IP 10.101.124.102, Freq 1, NetworkID 1, Slave

I have BS2 disconnected so ther´s no frequence interference... Even if I had BS1 and RFR2 on, the RFR2 just won´t connect and restarts... New battery, it's no diffrence. BS1 and RFR1 is no problem.

If I try "Direct USB" ther´s text inside display... "Switch off and connect to USB". So I try this soon and comeback with some more information...

• Two remotes...
    RFR1: Freq 1, NetworkID 1
    RFR2: Freq 1, NetworkID 1

Two basestations...
    BS1: IP 10.101.124.101, Freq 1, NetworkID 1, Master
    BS2: IP 10.101.124.102, Freq 1, NetworkID 1, Slave

I have BS2 disconnected so ther´s no frequence interference... Even if I had BS1 and RFR2 on, the RFR2 just won´t connect and restarts... New battery, it's no diffrence. BS1 and RFR1 is no problem.

If I try "Direct USB" ther´s text inside display... "Switch off and connect to USB". So I try this soon and comeback with some more information...

Children
Related