Congo - Phone Remote

Hello,

I would like to use it.
1. Connected phone to Congo – nothing
2. Looked in Browser > Remote Controls > .Remote Control List > Phone Remote is Enabled (checked)
3. Looked in Manual for chapter ‘Remote Control - Phone Remote’ – no word about any additional configuration.
4. Looked in Manual for chapter ‘Connector - Phone Remote’

• There is connector shown with 9 pins, but RJ11 can have maximum of 6 pins ;-o
  • It is written that pins 4,5 like ‘normal’  phone (Panasonic, made in Japan) has them on middle pins 3,4 in 6 pin RJ11 connector. What is correct then? Which is 1 pin in Your connector – not shown.

Please help how to make it alive.

Adam

Parents
  • [Setup] tab over to "System"

Make sure that "Enable Remote Controls" box is checked.  This is an overriding setting of the remote list.  ie.  both must be on.

Hope that helps.

The RJ11 has worked with standard North American cordless phones and cabling for me.

Personally, I love the phone remote.  I have taken an old cordless phone and dedicated it for use with the Congo.

Take care,

John

• [Setup] tab over to "System"

Make sure that "Enable Remote Controls" box is checked.  This is an overriding setting of the remote list.  ie.  both must be on.

Hope that helps.

The RJ11 has worked with standard North American cordless phones and cabling for me.

Personally, I love the phone remote.  I have taken an old cordless phone and dedicated it for use with the Congo.

Take care,

John

Children
Related