Dynamic effect

Hi all,

How to make real circle motion in Dynamic effect?

Thanks,
KK
Parents
  • The fastest way is to select the channels and then hit:

1 [Dyn Effect]
    or
    2 [Dyn Effect]

Depending on which direction you want the circle to go in.

If you want to make your own, then a circle consists of a Sine table for Pan and another for Tilt, one of which is offset by 25% (to make it into Cosine)

However, remember that moving heads make fig-8 patterns if they pass through 50% tilt (straight out), due to the physical arrangement of the head.

[edited by: Richard at 4:06 AM (GMT -6) on Fri, Jun 01 2007]

• Thanks for your replay.
    Yes, the Dyn 1 & 2 make fig-8 patterns.
     Is it possible, to make the move head to run real circle patterns? What are setting of  Parameter, Table, Offset etc...?

Thanks

[edited by: KK Yeung at 2:29 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Jun 04 2007]
  • Hi I made my own, The settings I put in was:

Pan and Tilt in sine table, with no delay, offset was random but pan and tilt was never the same for each Ch.Index. Size is 15% and Rate 80% with no wait.

Ive stook this into a preset so I can control the rate and Size with my fader.

This seems to give me a near perfect circle, Im using Mac 300, 500 and 250+.

Hope this helps.

Carlos

• Hi I made my own, The settings I put in was:

Pan and Tilt in sine table, with no delay, offset was random but pan and tilt was never the same for each Ch.Index. Size is 15% and Rate 80% with no wait.

Ive stook this into a preset so I can control the rate and Size with my fader.

This seems to give me a near perfect circle, Im using Mac 300, 500 and 250+.

Hope this helps.

Carlos

Children
No Data
Related