NET3 RFR update problems

We have trouble updating our RFR's. I have tried using our consoles (running 5.1 software), Congo Offline (also 5.1, with the correct file on a USB-disk) and GCE 1.1. None of them works. In the GCE, I have tried using both USB and network update on the base stations.

We have three sets of RFRs, and none of them accepts the update.

The response is consistent. An error stating that the device needs to be put in update mode. Which I of course have done, and re-done several times. The OS reports an USB UPDATE device when connection is made, so I'm confident that the device is in update-mode. I get approximately the same error message using the Congo. Re-booting the device (in update mode) and retrying doesn't work.

Are we overlooking something extremely obvious? Or do we have early RFR's (the two in front of me have s/n 482 and 485).

Regards,

Reidar Richardsen

Hålogaland Teater, Norway

Parents
  • Hi Reidar,

You need to go into Windows Control Panel -> ADD HARDWARE and you want to ADD USB Device with the ? by it in the hardware list.

The driver for it you will find in a driver folder in the congo folder in C:.

If you have any more questions concerning this, give me your number in a PM, and I can call you and explain it to you on the phone.  

• Hi Reidar,

You need to go into Windows Control Panel -> ADD HARDWARE and you want to ADD USB Device with the ? by it in the hardware list.

The driver for it you will find in a driver folder in the congo folder in C:.

If you have any more questions concerning this, give me your number in a PM, and I can call you and explain it to you on the phone.  

Children
Related