Congo v6 preview at ABTT and Showtech shows in June

Hi all -

Interested to know what's coming in Congo v6? I've posted a blog entry on what you can expect to see at the upcoming ABTT and Showtech shows here. Note that you may need to scroll down to see this post in particular. :-)

Thanks -

Sarah

Parents
  • Hi Sarah,

sounds great to have 16 bit also for intensity.

There are a few things which I recognized in the last time:

-There is no way to recored Captured Intensitys, it is always the Intensity in the background from A field recored and not the Captured one.

It is not working since V 4.1!

-If I change the scroller roll calibration in the device list and Iám working with color palettes, then there is no reference for the changed scroller anymore.

I have to create the color palettes for that scroller again.

-Will you also fix the Movefade function?

Thanks and Iám very curious abot the V6,

nice greetings from vienna,

Roman 

• Hi Roman -

v6 supports RECORD & CAPTURE to record only captured levels. If you use RECORD by itself, it will record all the intensities not coming from exclusive indepentents/masters. If using devices, please note that the attributes will follow the Active/Changed setting when recording  - so if you want to use this feature to record in a "programmer" style, make sure your record attributes mode is set to "Changed" and that you have no other changed flags on attributes you don't want to record. (I just checked this in v6, so I know it's working this way. ;-))

If you record your scroller palettes by device type, you are correct in that individually calibrated channels will not be adjusted automatically in the palettes. I would recommend that scroller palettes be recorded by device instead. When recorded by device (by channel), then the scroller calibration adjustements will be recognized by the palettes automatically. I know this works in v6 (having just tried it here) - I am not sure if this is the case in v5.1 or earlier.

We have not changed MoveFade behavior in v6.

Thanks very much!

Sarah

• Hi Roman -

v6 supports RECORD & CAPTURE to record only captured levels. If you use RECORD by itself, it will record all the intensities not coming from exclusive indepentents/masters. If using devices, please note that the attributes will follow the Active/Changed setting when recording  - so if you want to use this feature to record in a "programmer" style, make sure your record attributes mode is set to "Changed" and that you have no other changed flags on attributes you don't want to record. (I just checked this in v6, so I know it's working this way. ;-))

If you record your scroller palettes by device type, you are correct in that individually calibrated channels will not be adjusted automatically in the palettes. I would recommend that scroller palettes be recorded by device instead. When recorded by device (by channel), then the scroller calibration adjustements will be recognized by the palettes automatically. I know this works in v6 (having just tried it here) - I am not sure if this is the case in v5.1 or earlier.

We have not changed MoveFade behavior in v6.

Thanks very much!

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related