Congo and Arkaos

Hi everyone

I know that at this time it's a silly question to do but can anyone explain me how to connect a PC with Arkaos 3.6.1 to a Congo console?? I've got the midi cables and a Motu UltraLite to connect to PC with a  PCMCIA card but I prefered, if it's possible, connect through ethernet. On the same PC I've got already a network with Congo and WYSIWYG that work's fine but with Arkaos I can do nothing.

Pedro Alves

Parents Reply
  • Hi all.

I'm back with questions about connect a Congo Jr. to a PC with Arkaos JV DMX ( the ETC version). At some point ago I've got some sucess to connect via ethernet cable (crossover) 1 Congo Jr to Arkaos but at that time I can't do anything on the console that works on Arkaos.

That console it had be used on a show and now I can't connect another console to Arkaos. I open first my Arkaos show and after I switch on the console but under the Network Nodes only appears "Congo Jr1 Server". I went to Systems Settings several times to change the IP adress but it's always the same thing.

Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 years old how to connect and work with Congo and Arkaos??????????? I read both manuals but at same point I'm lost and don't understand what it's written.

Pedro Alves

Children
Related