RFU update software

Hi folks, i have the etc usb rfu (you know the stupid one were you lit the buttons but not the numbers), anyway, i am having issues with the usb connecting properly i have been told on the phone that there is an update that i can preform to make it connect properly but everytime tech support say it has been sent to me i don't seem to recieve it, this may be an issue with my works email.  Is there a direct download link to this software update? Can someone give it to me please!

Many Thanks

Andy

Parents Reply Children
  • hi thanks for your answer but its the older rrfu without the screen

• Good Morning,

What do you mean exactly - usb is having problems connecting? does it never connect? Or maybe there is problems with the strength of the

wireless signal, and sometimes that breaks? The firmware update Phone Support discussed was for the RFR - and does not apply for your

remote. There are no firmware updates for the cRRFU (USB) which you have. But you can use a windows software, to change the frequency

in the remote.

If you still haven't received an email from ETC - please send me an email to ccascio (-a-t) etcconnect (*dot*) com

and I will get you the windows software - with this software you can change the frequency, and maybe this will help.

thanks,

[edited by: corey at 4:10 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Mar 29 2010]
Related