Congo, which version?

I just bought a Congo that came with version 6.3.  It crashed and burned before we could put it to full use but the bug was that it did not control LTP values in real time.

My dealer has serviced / fixed it and installed version 5.9.  Before I take hold of it again I want to know what version majority of you are using and if it is stable?

Thanks

Parents
  • There are indeed no such versions (yet!) as 6.3 or 5.9.

Congo (and all ETC software) version numbers are at least three digits - we really need all three to be sure of which version you have.
    - At a guess, you've now got version 5.0.0. This is not a recommended version, as it has multiple known issues that have been corrected by later versions.

The currently recommended software version is v6.0.3, which can be downloaded for free from the ETC website here.

Version 6.0.3 is both the fastest and the most stable version of Congo to date, and we recommend that all users of Congo upgrade to this version at the next suitable opportunity.

If you have any issues, or just want a bit of info on programming techniques, please call your local ETC office, or email congo (at) etcconnect (dot) com.

What was the problem you were seeing before?

[edited by: Richard at 2:53 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Mar 25 2010]
  • There are indeed no such versions (yet!) as 6.3 or 5.9.

Congo (and all ETC software) version numbers are at least three digits - we really need all three to be sure of which version you have.
    - At a guess, you've now got version 5.0.0. This is not a recommended version, as it has multiple known issues that have been corrected by later versions.

The currently recommended software version is v6.0.3, which can be downloaded for free from the ETC website here.

Version 6.0.3 is both the fastest and the most stable version of Congo to date, and we recommend that all users of Congo upgrade to this version at the next suitable opportunity.

If you have any issues, or just want a bit of info on programming techniques, please call your local ETC office, or email congo (at) etcconnect (dot) com.

What was the problem you were seeing before?

[edited by: Richard at 2:53 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Mar 25 2010]
Children
Related