Mediaservers. Controll of scrollerfan

Hello!

I have the Congo Jr consol

1. I wonder how i can get the right information and thumnails when I´m using more than one mediaserver. I´m onely getting from one of them so when I want to work with another one the files (for exampel) is incorrect.

2. How can I program, manually, a fan-valu in the sequence when I´ve choosen not to let fan follow intesity but have defined a scrollerroll (with or without colervalu)?

Best regards

Joakim

Parents
  • Hi Joakim,

1. The media names from a connected media server are stored as range names in the corresponding template to be able to be shown on the Library and File parameters. This means that if you want to have different content in different media servers, you have to make a separate template for each of them (you can copy the existing template and give it a new name).

2. Not sure if I understand your question correctly. There should be a Fan parameter in this case that is recorded just like any other parameter of the device. You should be able to see and edit it in the attribute editor.

• Hi Joakim,

1. The media names from a connected media server are stored as range names in the corresponding template to be able to be shown on the Library and File parameters. This means that if you want to have different content in different media servers, you have to make a separate template for each of them (you can copy the existing template and give it a new name).

2. Not sure if I understand your question correctly. There should be a Fan parameter in this case that is recorded just like any other parameter of the device. You should be able to see and edit it in the attribute editor.

Children
No Data
Related