Problem with 6.0.3

Hi

I have a little problem with Congo. I had 5.0.1 version and try to install 6.0.3. Installation complete successfull, but I have little bugs.

1: when I switch on console, buttons on console not work, untill I press mouse buttons

2: RFR not work. First time firmware on remote was 0.29d. Then i install firmware 2.07(with GCE on PC). Remote working time to times. Most times remote can't find base, but LED on base blinking gree-red and when i press buttons on remote blink red. Sometimes remote find base, but have black screen with battery meter only.

May be I make install 6.0.3 incorrectly?

Well I rollback and install 5.0.1 back with recovery disc, but problem with remote is still here, because I can't return firmware 0.29d.

Help me, solve this promlem.

Sry for my english :)

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi, Corey and Richard.

I have fullsize Congo.

Yes, I upgrade base firmware to 2.0.2. But with in v5.0.1 screen on remote still black and only battery meter. Pressing "1" not help. Screen still black.

Well, now I try to change HF channel to 2.415GHz (and console too), and wonder happens, its work! Congo was 5.0.1 then I with smile on face ) install 6.0.3. Damn, it's not work again. then I change back HF to 2.410 and again to 2.415. It's work. I to scare switch off console. I guess tomorow it will not work again.

Someone tell me that I need install correct drivers on console only with 6.0.3 recovery disc. It is true, or I can just download new version and install like any other PC programs?

Today I stop experiments with console, prefomance in evening ) After holidays I will continue my brainstorming )

And one ittle thing. I have problem with Cyrillic symbols on Display list. Instead of Cyrillic I saw only "?????". It's hard to identify Effects and Groups names. Is it fixed with 6.0.4 or need wait for further releases?

PS. Hi to Sarah and Florian from Russia )

• Unfortunately the Moving Light Display isn't able to display Cyrillic characters at the present time.
    - This is a known issue that we are working on, but we can't promise a date.

For the RFR - the base station is not hot-pluggable with USB, it must be fully connected to the console at the Welcome Screen before starting Congo.
    If you plug it in after starting Congo, it will have a blank screen.

When the RFR is connected via Ethernet, it can be hot-plugged.

• Hi everyone.

After all I stop on v5.0.1, remote v2.07 and base 2.02

But I still want to install 6.0.3(4). Howewer it will work correctly. May be.

[edited by: Vova at 12:54 PM (GMT -6) on Mon, Jun 28 2010]
  • Problem solve. Thanks to Sarah and Oleg.

They suggest switch USB mode from 2.0 to 1.1 in Congo BIOS. It works!

USB 2.0 is too fast for radio remote. :)

Related