Problem with 6.0.3

Hi

I have a little problem with Congo. I had 5.0.1 version and try to install 6.0.3. Installation complete successfull, but I have little bugs.

1: when I switch on console, buttons on console not work, untill I press mouse buttons

2: RFR not work. First time firmware on remote was 0.29d. Then i install firmware 2.07(with GCE on PC). Remote working time to times. Most times remote can't find base, but LED on base blinking gree-red and when i press buttons on remote blink red. Sometimes remote find base, but have black screen with battery meter only.

May be I make install 6.0.3 incorrectly?

Well I rollback and install 5.0.1 back with recovery disc, but problem with remote is still here, because I can't return firmware 0.29d.

Help me, solve this promlem.

Sry for my english :)

Parents
  • Hi Vova,

your english is just fine.Did you always install the V2.0.2 Firmware for the Base Station? Otherwise the Handheld RFR can't connect to the Base.

When the screen is blank. Try pressing the "1" button several times and see if the display fills up.

- corey

• Hi, Corey and Richard.

I have fullsize Congo.

Yes, I upgrade base firmware to 2.0.2. But with in v5.0.1 screen on remote still black and only battery meter. Pressing "1" not help. Screen still black.

Well, now I try to change HF channel to 2.415GHz (and console too), and wonder happens, its work! Congo was 5.0.1 then I with smile on face ) install 6.0.3. Damn, it's not work again. then I change back HF to 2.410 and again to 2.415. It's work. I to scare switch off console. I guess tomorow it will not work again.

Someone tell me that I need install correct drivers on console only with 6.0.3 recovery disc. It is true, or I can just download new version and install like any other PC programs?

Today I stop experiments with console, prefomance in evening ) After holidays I will continue my brainstorming )

And one ittle thing. I have problem with Cyrillic symbols on Display list. Instead of Cyrillic I saw only "?????". It's hard to identify Effects and Groups names. Is it fixed with 6.0.4 or need wait for further releases?

PS. Hi to Sarah and Florian from Russia )

• Unfortunately the Moving Light Display isn't able to display Cyrillic characters at the present time.
    - This is a known issue that we are working on, but we can't promise a date.

For the RFR - the base station is not hot-pluggable with USB, it must be fully connected to the console at the Welcome Screen before starting Congo.
    If you plug it in after starting Congo, it will have a blank screen.

When the RFR is connected via Ethernet, it can be hot-plugged.

• Hi everyone.

After all I stop on v5.0.1, remote v2.07 and base 2.02

But I still want to install 6.0.3(4). Howewer it will work correctly. May be.

[edited by: Vova at 12:54 PM (GMT -6) on Mon, Jun 28 2010]
Reply Children
Related