Congo Templates for the High End Systems XT-1 and Martin Entour 350

Does anyone have or know where to get templates for the XT-1 or Martin Entour 350?  Maybe you've built one?  Any info would be great!!

Parents
  • Hi,

I'm working on a  template for the High End intellaspot XT-1, but it's not quite done yet.

I will check what info I find for the Entour 350, it shouldn't be a problem for me to create a template for the Entour also.

When do you need the templates?

Oskar

• Hello again,

Here is a template for the High End intellaspot XT-1. You'll need to import it into your showfile.

Unzip the hesintellaspotxt1_template.asc file from the .zip file and put the .asc file on a USB stick. Then take the USB stick to your Congo, plug it in and go to Browser > Files > Import from > USB Memory and locate the .asc file. Then press Modify to open Import Wizard. Use the following setting

Import what: Template
    Start at: intellaspot XT-1
    Stop at: intellaspot XT-1

The rest you can leave untouched. And then click Execute and the template will be imported to your show.

I'll get the Mac350 Entour template to you as soon as I finish it. Both templates will be included in the next release of Congo.

Let me know if you encounter any problems with the template.

Oskar

[edited by: okrogell at 8:35 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Sep 28 2010]
    hesintellaspotxt1_template.zip
  • Hello again,

Here is a template for the High End intellaspot XT-1. You'll need to import it into your showfile.

Unzip the hesintellaspotxt1_template.asc file from the .zip file and put the .asc file on a USB stick. Then take the USB stick to your Congo, plug it in and go to Browser > Files > Import from > USB Memory and locate the .asc file. Then press Modify to open Import Wizard. Use the following setting

Import what: Template
    Start at: intellaspot XT-1
    Stop at: intellaspot XT-1

The rest you can leave untouched. And then click Execute and the template will be imported to your show.

I'll get the Mac350 Entour template to you as soon as I finish it. Both templates will be included in the next release of Congo.

Let me know if you encounter any problems with the template.

Oskar

[edited by: okrogell at 8:35 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Sep 28 2010]
    hesintellaspotxt1_template.zip
Children
No Data
Related