Channel Times

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if its possible to delay a channel or group to fade or fade in. At the moment Im putting a follow on cue to fade these channel or group but is there an easier wa to do this.

Thanks Carl

Parents
  • Hi Carl -

Check out Channel Times in the manual for details, but put simply, you can apply a separate fade and delay time to any intensity or moving light parameter for any channel. For intensities, this can be done live by selecting channels and pressing # [CH] & [Time]. You can then enter a text label for the time group. Be aware that this timing follows the 'Set Times To' setting (A or B). To apply a delay, it's simply # [CH] & [Delay]. You can view and edit these time goups in the Ch Time column in the Sequence List.

To do a similar thing for parameters, you can do this live by selecting channels and using # [TIME] & [FOCUS] or COLOR or BEAM or wheel keys, or by editing directly in the Preset Attribute Editor (# [PRESET] & [ATTRIB] to open this tab directly).

I hope this helps!

Thanks -

Sarah 

• Hi all,

Doing times for FBC was no problem but my mistake I was doing was not keeping the channel, so I was pressing # delay instead of # CH/ID then time in which I wanted to delay, so I was always getting 48 sec delay - Doh !!!!

Thanks for all info though next time I want be as lazy and Ill hit the ? key, worked out problem the night when I posted this it pays to just press what you need it mostly works out that way but it was going my head in so I had to post it :)

Thanks again

Carl

• Hi all,

Doing times for FBC was no problem but my mistake I was doing was not keeping the channel, so I was pressing # delay instead of # CH/ID then time in which I wanted to delay, so I was always getting 48 sec delay - Doh !!!!

Thanks for all info though next time I want be as lazy and Ill hit the ? key, worked out problem the night when I posted this it pays to just press what you need it mostly works out that way but it was going my head in so I had to post it :)

Thanks again

Carl

Children
No Data
Related