Follow on wierdness

Hiya guys n gals,

Not sure where to put this one.  We got a show in with follow ons.  I think the show was originally on a strand desk so we converted it naturally.  Whilst trying to tweak the show for our venue we came across this wierdness...

When the FOLLOW ON TIME for the next cue is the same as/more than the CURRENT CUE TIME , then the CURRENT CUE pretty much doesn't do anything before the next one goes.  Is this a conversion hiccup or just a 'Congo thing'?

Thanks as always for a cool desk!

Sticki

Parents
  • Can you send the showfile and the original ALQ to congo_at_etcconnect_Dot_com, along with a description of where this happens and what you're seeing?

I've just tried this out building a show from scratch, and when I use follow-on times set to the same as the fade time, the cue happens and the next one immediately follows, just as you'd expect.

It sounds likely to be a conversion hiccup, so we'd like to have a look at what may be causing this.

• Can you send the showfile and the original ALQ to congo_at_etcconnect_Dot_com, along with a description of where this happens and what you're seeing?

I've just tried this out building a show from scratch, and when I use follow-on times set to the same as the fade time, the cue happens and the next one immediately follows, just as you'd expect.

It sounds likely to be a conversion hiccup, so we'd like to have a look at what may be causing this.

Children
No Data
Related