Random effect for generic lighting

Hi,

I would like to create a random effect but I am not sure the best way to do this. I just want about 4 steps with approx 8 channels in each step, and record it to a master so I can play it back during the main play when needed. I have read the book and it sounds like a random Dynamic effect would be the best way, but it is not clear on how to set it up (seems to be more about moving lights). I do not have a lot of experiance with this desk and do not have any time just play around with it. I have used the expression a lot more and found it very easy to do this type of effect.

Regards

Parents
  • Once again thank you all very much, as predicted we did not get any time on the day to try out the board so having this info in advance made programming so much easier on the day. We are using both the dynamic effects through the show.

I only manage to use this desk between one to two shows a year (of one a week run each) and it is always set up programming and rehearsal all in same day, so getting to know the console is very difficult, knowing that there is support like this from ETC is great.

Kind Regards

Neil

• Once again thank you all very much, as predicted we did not get any time on the day to try out the board so having this info in advance made programming so much easier on the day. We are using both the dynamic effects through the show.

I only manage to use this desk between one to two shows a year (of one a week run each) and it is always set up programming and rehearsal all in same day, so getting to know the console is very difficult, knowing that there is support like this from ETC is great.

Kind Regards

Neil

Children
No Data
Related